The last time I did the 25 facts about me post it was July 2013! So I thought of doing it again…Let’s get started:
1. I am border line obsessed with the “colour” white.
2. Big fan of Gordon Ramsay. His passion and drive is inspiring. Read his autobiography too and highly recommend it.
3. I don’t like wearing slippers/sandals outside the house. I prefer shoes.
4.My daughter is partially sighted
5. Money doesn’t motivate me to perform better at work
6. I don’t have the patience to watch a movie that is more than 90mins long. It would have to be gripping, and super interesting. I can’t stand Bollywood movies.
7. I do not like and never will spend precious hours of my life watching Sci-fi movies.
8. I have found new love in board games, and games in general provided there is some level of intellectual stimulation involved.
9.My favourite perfume is Echo by Davidoff, it’s an ultimate mood lifter for me, and I sometimes just spritz it only for that purpose.
10. I like long quiet drives, but don’t know how to drive
11. In my ideal world I would never work, I prefer studying and doing volunteer work and being a homemaker.
12. I enjoy going on walks
13. Mirinda is my favourite soft drink and Maltesers are my favourite candy
14.I am an extrovert who likes to have a lot of friends. I avoid extended family.
15. I hate Hyderabad. The people in Hyderabad have sick, low IQ, conformist, hypocritical mentalities
16. I have forgotten how to swim and want to learn it.
17. I can spend hours watching beauty related youtube videos
18. I have finally started fitting into Medium sized clothes, weigh 63 kilos, and want to hit my 55kilo target by end the of 2015.
19. I don’t understand the logic behind celebrating birthdays.
20. I prefer writing in black ink.
21. I am extremely moody, and that pisses me off too, which makes me even more moody 😉
22. I watched all 15 seasons of ER back to back
23. I believe that people without a religion can’t be humans to their potential and humans who can’t be humans shouldn’t call themselves as being part of any religion.
24. I have developed very low tolerance to BS since Feb 2015.
25. I describe myself as a life-long learner, and one man army.